The ONLY rehab program of its kind. No gimmicks, guessing, or expensive gadgets. Just everything needed to accomplish your goals - conveniently packaged into the ultimate guide.
- Two completely unique, 16 week programs. You get both!
- The Basic Program was created for the busy professional, student, or stay-at-home parent who needs to make the most of their time. Minimal time and equipment required while still achieving maximal results. Don’t let the name fool you - this program is highly effective. Access to light weights and bands is required as you’ll be implementing the program for 3-4 days per week.
- The Total Upper Body Program stays true to its name - no stone is left unturned here. The program can be done with dumbbells, bands, and a bench, but is done optimally at the gym.
- Phases - Each program is also conveniently broken up into 4 distinct phases because everyone’s starting point is different. We systematically designed the program to help you choose the appropriate phase to begin with so you get the most out of every single workout.
- Accompanying 65 page PDF with instructions, education, and tools required for success.
- Drop-down menus for complete customization. This is NOT a cookie cutter, one size fits all approach program.
- Access to high quality videos, each with instructions, for clarity, convenience, and ease of use.
- Resources to track your workouts (excel, PDF, or printouts) and progress.
- Case studies to provide real-world examples of how rehabilitation is implemented based on the presentation of the client.
- And so much more!
Who is this program for?
Shoulder impingement (better referred to as Subacromial Pain Syndrome) is an extremely common diagnosis often given to individuals experiencing pain when reaching out to the side, overhead, or behind the back, or when sleeping on that side.
Many people don’t remember an exact mechanism of injury as the symptoms come on gradually. Oftentimes, the pain becomes more noticeable when it starts to impact sleep, work, school, exercise or other daily habits.
Some individuals unfortunately report experiencing shoulder pain for years despite various failed treatments.
Many people have tried a variety of interventions with little success such as massage, acupuncture, ice, heat, electrical stimulation, dry needling, medication, cortisone injections, surgery, and the list goes on.
There is so much conflicting information on the topic from healthcare professionals, social media, and the internet that it’s hard to know which sources are reliable and accurate.
Most people don’t know why they developed it or what exactly they should do about it so we designed this program to bust the myths regarding the diagnosis of “Shoulder Impingement” while providing an easy-to-use program that will help you accomplish your goals.
“I’ve made remarkable progress since these months have passed and I feel no pain anymore doing lifestyle movements in my shoulder. I can sleep without pain, I can move my body without it hurting my shoulder. I can now raise my arm above my head without it popping and feeling the bad pain.”
“I recently bought your shoulder rehab program. It is really awesome and really great to see a rehab program so well structured on paper. Even my Physical Therapy appointments did not give me as much information as this program.”
“Impressed with the layout and information provided. I really like the excel spreadsheet and customization that is available.”
Why We Designed These Programs
We are tired of the fads, gimmicks, and fancy gadgets that over-promise and under-deliver. Even things like surgery and injections which are supposed to be backed by science don’t provide superior results compared to conservative management like physical therapy. And they carry many more risks!
We wanted to create the most affordable and up-to-date programs that put you in the driver seat. You are in control. Rather than driving to appointments 3 times per week for months on end without significant changes in function that ends up costing hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, we developed this simple and effective program that only costs 71 cents per day! Seems like a small price to pay to get back to doing what you love.