This is a comprehensive program designed to not only improve the strength, mobility, and control of the hip, but the entire leg and trunk!
“Before starting your program, it had been almost 2 years with chronic hip pain. I did acupuncture, steroid injection, and hip exercises I pulled off the internet. From all of these I would get some relief that would last a day or so and the pain would return. With your program, I am now hiking (4-7 miles), biking (up to 15 miles), and walking (typically 3-5 miles)... So I wanted to thank you for offering this program. ”
What is included?
- A completely unique, 4 phase program designed specifically for improving the strength, mobility, and control of the hip, as well as the knee, ankle, and trunk.
- 16 weeks of workouts that can be repeated as many times as you want.
- Workouts are performed 3 times per week with an emphasis on improving global hip strength, control, and range of motion.
- Sets, reps, and progressions outlined for you with the ability to customize the difficulty to your needs.
- Zero equipment required, but weights and bands may be used for added resistance.
- Over 50 pages of information to serve as the ultimate guide.
- Access to clickable exercises of the highest quality, each with instructions, for clarity, convenience, and ease of use.
- Resources to track your workouts and progress throughout the program.
- Formatted so it can be used on your phone, tablet, computer, or printed out.
- And so much more!
Who is this program for?
- Do you want stronger glutes, quads, and hamstrings?
- Do you want to improve your functional capacity?
- Do you want to improve your balance?
- Do you want to improve your hip range of motion?
- Do you want to reduce your risk for hip injuries or come back stronger from a previous injury?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this program is for you.
Why We Designed This Program
We are tired of the fads, gimmicks, and fancy gadgets that over-promise and under-deliver. We wanted to create the most affordable and up-to-date program that puts you in the driver seat. The best part about this program is that it requires absolutely no equipment and can be done from the comfort of your living room.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhen can I start?